oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

That video of Debbie, she recognises that Steve Dale bought the club. She doesn't recognise that he should never have been in the position to do that.

I'm honestly not sure what difference today makes from the other day in terms of overturning this. What are these big irreversible plans that disallows Bury from having the decision reversed? Is it out of supposed fairness? Setting a precedent? What is it exactly? Because I can't say their decision represents any fairness at all to the people who follow that club and have paid their money into it, they're the ones who're losing out, it's clearly not Steve *** Dale who clearly couldn't give two shits about what's happened.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That video of Debbie, she recognises that Steve Dale bought the club. She doesn't recognise that he should never have been in the position to do that.

I'm honestly not sure what difference today makes from the other day in terms of overturning this. What are these big irreversible plans that disallows Bury from having the decision reversed? Is it out of supposed fairness? Setting a precedent? What is it exactly? Because I can't say their decision represents any fairness at all to the people who follow that club and have paid their money into it, they're the ones who're losing out, it's clearly not Steve *** Dale who clearly couldn't give two shits about what's happened.

Yeah this Bury stuff seems to get weirder by the day.

Embarrasing dive from Harry Arter gets him a 2nd yellow card within 2 minutes 

22 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Embarrasing dive from Harry Arter gets him a 2nd yellow card within 2 minutes 

Isn’t that his trait though?

• Like 1

exemplifies everything bad about the game......serial diver.....GBH on Joe Allen and con job on Chalobah .......not to mention spitting his dummy out with Ireland to the extent that he publicly supported Rice turning his back on them.....I know that he lost his daughter at birth, but experiences like that happen to many and he seemed to use it as an excuse for his conduct .....but that could be just me thinking the worst of a proven cheat and con man.....the daft thing is that if he just played properly, he could easily play for a Prem team............ 

Posted (edited)

We should take heart at the fact we've drawn/lost against sides that are playing pretty well so far this season.

And the more Derby get thrashed the better, lol.

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar

So maybe it turns out that we (myself included) were wrong and Jordan Hugill is, in fact, a professional footballer.

Doesn't surprise me Hugill  scoring, top notch championship striker, skillful, great control, good in the air, fast and deadly in the box, ok we never seen any of that at Boro but maybe he just needed someone to bring it out and give him a bit of a push.