Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Recommended Posts

Game 3 of the day. Albanian Super League match played behind closed doors due to recent fan trouble. We were allowed in as invited guests. KF Tirana v KF Laci. Tirana won 2-1. The beer flowed but alas nothing more substantial than a pack of oregano crisps. May of also had a little snooze in the first half!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trekkers said:

Game 3 of the day. Albanian Super League match played behind closed doors due to recent fan trouble. We were allowed in as invited guests. KF Tirana v KF Laci. Tirana won 2-1. The beer flowed but alas nothing more substantial than a pack of oregano crisps. May of also had a little snooze in the first half!!!

The snooze in the first half would be down to the oregano crisps trekkers. You should’ve just stuck with the beer 🍺 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blanco said:

The snooze in the first half would be down to the oregano crisps trekkers. You should’ve just stuck with the beer 🍺 

I had the crisps after the snooze!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The weirdest word in the British vocabulary... Crisps  🙄😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Braithwaite got dropped and Leganes continue to remain rooted to the bottom of La Liga on 2 points, 7 points from safety having played a game more.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Braithwaite got dropped and Leganes continue to remain rooted to the bottom of La Liga on 2 points, 7 points from safety having played a game more.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He'll be looking to jump ship in January  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First game of the day. Slightly later start so beer did not flow until 11.30am.
Visiting Stadiumi Klubit Olimpik in Yrshek just outside Tirana which also doubles up as Juventus Academy in Albania for a 12noon kick off in u19 Superiore League - Partizani Tirana v Shkendija DR u19. Finished 2-1 to Shkendija with a red card apiece.

Game 2 today. Albanian second division (level 3) Internacional Tirana v FK Kamza at Peze Helmes I. 5-1 to Tirana

Brilliant 5 games of football this weekend in Albania.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun Fact:

Carlos De Pena is Dynamo Kyiv's second top scorer with 4 goals in 11 games this season 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Fun Fact:

Carlos De Pena is Dynamo Kyiv's second top scorer with 4 goals in 11 games this season 😛

 He'd actually do a job in our team at the minute

Edited by DurhamRed
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

 He'd actually do a job in our team at the minute

Mikkel Beck in his current figure would do a job. Ricardinho and Branco would probably be star players too. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...