oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Liverpool somehow 2-0 up against Man City, VAR nowhere to be seen. They've not played particularly well for like a month.

It really is there year this time.

If Leicester keep improving then it could be between them and liverpool. 

Edited by thomas

On 11/10/2019 at 10:51 AM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Adama Traore has been given his first full Spanish call-up for the upcoming Euro qualifiers.

Good to see him getting recognition from his country!

Adama Traore has withdrawn from the Spain squad

To be honest, although I am not really bothered in some ways, I want someone other than Man City to win it purely on the grounds that a one-team domination is not good for football....we sneer at SPL and most people could say Ajax, Juventus, PSG and Bayern will finish as champions even now.....don't want to see it happen here..............at least in Championship, you might have an idea who will finish top, but it is even enough that it is interesting

5 hours ago, northern boro said:

Adama Traore has withdrawn from the Spain squad

Through injury. Might have been his only chance to play for Spain, that.

Sterling dropped for Montenegro game for fighting with Joe Gomez in the training ground canteen! Madness.. hope they've sorted it all out for England's sake. 

For all the guff Gibson was getting about persuing this, it's really turning out that he was right to. If he hadn't brought this forward would the efl have done anything?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

For all the guff Gibson was getting about persuing this, it's really turning out that he was right to. If he hadn't brought this forward would the efl have done anything?

Probably not NB4. I wonder what was different about Derby buying their ground compared with this situation with Sheff Wed?

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I wonder how much the EFL’s handling of Bury and the subsequent criticism they received has impacted their decision to take action. 

No James Maddison starting for England tonight.

I'm really surprised, I thought he was an absolute shoe in with his form this season, especially with Delph, Henderson and Barkley all missing.

He's one of the players who can still play for another country if he gets overlooked too, hope he comes on as a sub.

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Probably not NB4. I wonder what was different about Derby buying their ground compared with this situation with Sheff Wed?

I believe it's something to do with when they actually sold it compared to when they put it in their books.

Although IIRC the EFL are taking another look at the Derby one too so I don't know if we've heard the end of that yet.

• Thanks 1