oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

No I'm not saying we will stop them lmao. I'm saying that for me unless they collapse hilariously, those two are going up top two.

I knew what you meant but couldn’t resist pulling your leg about it 😂

• Haha 2

Not one result going our way, so yesterday's result was actually massive.

None of the teams around us losing, shame.

Leeds have equalised too.

A positive point of view would be that we're now closer to Birmingham in 15th than we are to Stoke in 22nd.  It all comes down to whether we can win games though of course.

Although that twatting goal from Barnsley makes it the same gap between us and Barnsley now in 22nd and Birmingham up in 15th.

Nooooooooo, Charlton have equalised too.

Eurgh.

Still, 5 points clear of the relegation zone.

But we're now the only team in the Championship without a win away from home.

Mixed set of results but way i look at it is making sure the gap between us and team in 22nd remains as wide as possible. It was 3pts before last night and it is now 5pts so that is an improvement.

We are not going to challenge top 6 so what teams immediately above us are doing is irrelevant imo as finishing say 14th and finishing 20th does not make much difference. Obv we would all prefer former. But ultimately imo its about continuing to build a big as possible gap between us and that 22nd spot.

• Like 2

There's going to be a lot more red cards like Son's with VAR.

Rudiger goes down like he's shot because Son gently tapped his chest with his boot.

There's even more reward for diving at the slightest contact in a VAR world.

• Like 1

I've not seen a good video of it myself but most people seem to be saying Son's challenge was a bit dirty?