oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

12 hours ago, Brunners said:

Jeez I forgot Salah was in the same boat. Mad.

Juan Cuadrado is another to add to that list. It's a wonder Pedro and Willian managed to break through and clock up the appearances given how quickly they were going through players.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Sometime clubs and managers just need a change of scenery. Howe has done a great jo and no-one in their right minds is going to slag him off. Adkins also did a great job at Southampton, they sacked him and made the step up with Poch. It's a tough decision for Bournemouth though. Do they keep him and risk relegation? If they get relegated I doubt he is staying anyway, and if he keeps them up can he take them the next step? Like a lot of clubs in the Prem they haven't used their money well though, and that's costing them. So many clubs that recruit horribly in that league. Villa and West Ham are prime examples of that.

7 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Juan Cuadrado is another to add to that list. It's a wonder Pedro and Willian managed to break through and clock up the appearances given how quickly they were going through players.

I think Pedro and Willian were both a bit more established when they joined which may have helped 

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Sometime clubs and managers just need a change of scenery. Howe has done a great jo and no-one in their right minds is going to slag him off. Adkins also did a great job at Southampton, they sacked him and made the step up with Poch. It's a tough decision for Bournemouth though. Do they keep him and risk relegation? If they get relegated I doubt he is staying anyway, and if he keeps them up can he take them the next step? Like a lot of clubs in the Prem they haven't used their money well though, and that's costing them. So many clubs that recruit horribly in that league. Villa and West Ham are prime examples of that.

I still wake up screaming occasionally dreaming of our last 2 PL transfer windows

• Like 1

Jordan Henderson has just been voted England Player of the Year, I've nothing against him but it shows how pointless it is to hold fan votes on things when there are partisan options.

Raheem Sterling has been indisputably the best player for England last year, but a load of Liverpool fans have won it for Henderson.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Apparently there could be 9 clubs In the EFL in breach of FFP

One best not be Boro, or my smugness will look very silly.

There's Villa and Wolves up in the PL who've definitely breached it too.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

One best not be Boro, or my smugness will look very silly.

There's Villa and Wolves up in the PL who've definitely breached it too.

I doubt Gibson would be hammering the EFL about FFP if we had breached it