oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/01/club-statement-17th-january-2020

I will be so so happy if leeds mess this up. If the games in hand go against them forest will be 2 points off, brentford 3 and fulham 4. Every chance of it happening!

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

I think a Leeds implosion is gonna happen again 😁

This is the only thing I have to look forward too this season 🙃

What’s happened to Bamford? He was always pretty clinical with us

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

What’s happened to Bamford? He was always pretty clinical with us

That was about four years ago. He’s just a championship striker and they miss. 

fire wheels GIF

Any excuse for thus gif 😂

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• West Brom win 4-2, Hull fans say thank god the Boro's *** we're still out of the bottom 3.
    • Love a good 10 year plan!
    • Millwall  (Loss) - Decent performance but not enough quality and we don't take our chances and Millwall knick it. Bristol City (Win or draw) - For me this is our best chance of getting 3 points, Bristol look gash lately and they've sacked Johnson. Reading (0-0 Draw) - Awful football game. Cardiff (Win or draw) - If there's one team in the division Warnock knows it's them, might be able to take advantage of that tactically. Our only hope. Sheff Wed (Loss) - Garry Monk masterclass.   At best I give us 7 points, but that's if we get lucky with our chances and take them. 3/4 points more likely.
    • I'm pretty sure that they (Howson, Friend and everyone else) are being asked to play those passes though.  It's all stuff into the channels and repeat.  Our passing accuracy has dropped like a stone since Warnock came in and it has to be because he's asking them to play that way.
    • Don't think he would CT, look at Johnson's last 2 performances and he still didn't get subbed till late on, the lads cemented his pace at left back his made it his own. Its the bench for Messi.