• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

Randolph is straight into the WestHam side so he clearly hasn't been injured for the past month!

He said himself during his welcome back interview that he wanted to clear up that he was 100% fit.

2 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Randolph is straight into the WestHam side so he clearly hasn't been injured for the past month!

I think Woodgate himself confirmed at start of Jan that of all the injured players Randolph was the one likely to be back the quickest and mentioned Derby game as a possible target. Therefore I fully accept he was injured up until the last week or 2. If he was fit then I dont think West Ham would have made such a song and dance about the medical. They just needed to be sure he had recovered fully from injury he was carrying.

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Charlton losing, Wigan losing, Barnsley losing.

Great news.

Sadly, Derby are winning.

Yep. The gap between us and the the last relegation spot of 22nd remains at 10pts after Barnsley and Wigan lost so that is good. Luton away to Forest tomorrow.

Out the other team around us. QPR and Derby won. Huddersfield, Birmingham and Cardiff picked up a point and Charlton lost. Stoke are away to WBA on Monday.

All in all not a bad set of results. Hope we can beat Birmingham. I dont think that will be an easy game by any means but hope we can somehow get the 3pts.

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

A bit more controversy here for me. The referee doesnt give the foul prior to Liverpool scoring De Gea moans about the decision and gets booked, to then see the goal ruled out which was essentially what he was complaining about. 

Well, he's not booked for being wrong about the decision, he's booked because he's in the ref's face wagging his finger and shouting all sorts at him. Regardless of which way the decision goes, that's a booking.

It's a shame that the relegation battle has been the only interesting thing in the PL for months now.

I'm hoping for Villa, Bournemouth and Burnley to go down, but I expect Norwich will instead of one of them.