oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Randolph is straight into the WestHam side so he clearly hasn't been injured for the past month!

52 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Randolph is straight into the WestHam side so he clearly hasn't been injured for the past month!

It's almost like some people knew what was going on after all..

1 hour ago, DurhamRed said:

He said himself during his welcome back interview that he wanted to clear up that he was 100% fit.

Charlton losing, Wigan losing, Barnsley losing.

Great news.

Sadly, Derby are winning.

2 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I think Woodgate himself confirmed at start of Jan that of all the injured players Randolph was the one likely to be back the quickest and mentioned Derby game as a possible target. Therefore I fully accept he was injured up until the last week or 2. If he was fit then I dont think West Ham would have made such a song and dance about the medical. They just needed to be sure he had recovered fully from injury he was carrying.

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Charlton losing, Wigan losing, Barnsley losing.

Great news.

Sadly, Derby are winning.

Yep. The gap between us and the the last relegation spot of 22nd remains at 10pts after Barnsley and Wigan lost so that is good. Luton away to Forest tomorrow.

Out the other team around us. QPR and Derby won. Huddersfield, Birmingham and Cardiff picked up a point and Charlton lost. Stoke are away to WBA on Monday.

All in all not a bad set of results. Hope we can beat Birmingham. I dont think that will be an easy game by any means but hope we can somehow get the 3pts.

Rather unfortunate incident for one geordie during the celebrations of their last minute winner! 💥🍆

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can't see anything and I've watched it repeatedly.

Keep your eye on the corner flag 👀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can't see anything and I've watched it repeatedly.

Watch the corner flag, it looks like it hits someone in the nads.

Luton winning.

Edit: Now drawing.

Now losing, woo!

Edited by TeaCider24

A bit more controversy here for me. The referee doesnt give the foul prior to Liverpool scoring De Gea moans about the decision and gets booked, to then see the goal ruled out which was essentially what he was complaining about. 

1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

A bit more controversy here for me. The referee doesnt give the foul prior to Liverpool scoring De Gea moans about the decision and gets booked, to then see the goal ruled out which was essentially what he was complaining about. 

Well, he's not booked for being wrong about the decision, he's booked because he's in the ref's face wagging his finger and shouting all sorts at him. Regardless of which way the decision goes, that's a booking.

It's a shame that the relegation battle has been the only interesting thing in the PL for months now.

I'm hoping for Villa, Bournemouth and Burnley to go down, but I expect Norwich will instead of one of them.