oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I'm hoping that three teams who wouldn't be automatic promotion contenders get relegated.......Bournemouth, Brighton and Norwich might fit the bill but a lot of it might depend on who doesn't do a runner to stay in Prem...don't really like Dyche as an opposing manager, but he has experience at getting teams promoted from this division and I would back him to take them straight back up again, so that would mean one less place to fight for. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, White Band said:

What has happened to West Brom? They really aren't looking that good. Fulham were much better.  Perhaps the autos aren't decided yet...

I think the Championship is kinda full of midtable sides, if you know what I mean.  I'm not sure any of them are particularly strong albeit some are stronger than others of course.

7 minutes ago, White Band said:

What has happened to West Brom? They really aren't looking that good. Fulham were much better.  Perhaps the autos aren't decided yet...

I really, REALLY hope Leeds *** it up and end up in the playoffs, where they'll lose again.

The Times are reporting that Derby have breached FFP by more than double the allowed 39m over 3 years due to “unusual” accountancy policy for players.

This is getting more and more interesting 🤔 

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

The Times are reporting that Derby have breached FFP by more than double the allowed 39m over 3 years due to “unusual” accountancy policy for players.

Hope its true 😂 

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Haha, they're well and truly screwed.

9 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I saw something about that.  It's something to do with the amortisation I think but this really isn't the thread to discuss it.  I'll see you over on the transfer thread where we can really get into it 🤓