• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

that's was my thought but given the cranial capacity of most players, I was wondering if monitoring was regular or intermittent or only when suspicions are aroused...not something that is talked about much, but given the energy levels required for modern game, I would imagine that the sensors and data gathering stuff on the kit they wear under the shirt would alert club to sudden changes in heartbeats etc

Wow Traore was sensational tonight absolutely unplayable we are so lucky to of been able to watch him at the Riverside. He is such a nice human aswell I even managed to get a selfie with him and autograph. 

Technically non-boro now :classic_sad: but Rando has conceded 6 goals in 3 games, including getting knocked out of the cup today by 10 man WBA at home. His next 4 games sees them playing Liverpool (twice) and Man City. West Ham are really a shambles, we might yet see him at the Riverside again next season. 

54 minutes ago, boroie said:

Technically non-boro now :classic_sad: but Rando has conceded 6 goals in 3 games, including getting knocked out of the cup today by 10 man WBA at home. His next 4 games sees them playing Liverpool (twice) and Man City. West Ham are really a shambles, we might yet see him at the Riverside again next season. 

Wouldn't surprise me, Bournemouth will put their usual run together to stay up.

In fairness to Randolph, he's not been at fault for the goals.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wouldn't surprise me, Bournemouth will put their usual run together to stay up.

In fairness to Randolph, he's not been at fault for the goals.

And hes made a couple of very good saves. West ham are just a shambles at the back.

Probably incredibly harsh and perhaps more reflective of what we've come to expect from Randolph... but I think he could have saved the one he let in from Townsend against West Brom. He looked maybe an inch too far to the wrong side of his goal. Their defence is definitely rotten though from what I've seen so far.

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

After his family hurt sweet innocent Blanco, I really don't care what happens to him 😡

He definitely has gone downhill since being forced out of the Boro. Even I would have saved that one today. His heart 💔 is still at the Riverside