oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Looking at the table they face Brentford Tuesday away then Bristol city at home next Saturday if they lose them both along with tonight result staying the same they could be out the top 6 next Saturday night 😂  

Leeds fans on Twitter are going absolutely ballistic. In these times of our own hardship, it is really funny watching them *** themselves.

Some Leeds fans even saying they want or wouldn't mind Bielsa leaving. Harrison in particular is getting grief tonight.

36 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Some Leeds fans even saying they want or wouldn't mind Bielsa leaving. Harrison in particular is getting grief tonight.

I think they're forgetting how consistently *** they are.

They've had the same implosion 3 seasons in a row, if, god willing, they cock this one up too, and they never got close to PL promotion in the seasons before that.

They really aren’t happy with Bamford. Chatted briefly with a Leeds fan yesterday and he asked if we would take bamford back free of charge😂 called him Missford was his nick for him. Thinks we had their eyes out over the massively inflated fee. 

just seen the WBA game and my word they are soo strong throughout. He had Phillips, Grosicki and Austin on bench. Very strong squad.

Ziyech gone to Chelsea in summer. We were genuinely after him at one point? Was it when we got promoted?

2 hours ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Ziyech gone to Chelsea in summer. We were genuinely after him at one point? Was it when we got promoted?

I think so but then we signed Fischer and then Ajax signed Ziyech to replace him if I remember rightly.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 1:13 PM, Borodane said:

They really aren’t happy with Bamford. Chatted briefly with a Leeds fan yesterday and he asked if we would take bamford back free of charge😂 called him Missford was his nick for him. Thinks we had their eyes out over the massively inflated fee. 

I read a couple of weeks ago that Bamford's had 80 shots this season and only scored from ten of them, which isn't a great ratio. Having said that, it means he's been in a position to score 80 times, which is probably more than our entire team put together.

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I think so but then we signed Fischer and then Ajax signed Ziyech to replace him if I remember rightly.

Ziyech and Fischer deals were not linked if i remember. Fischer was signed very early and even after he signed we were still pursuing Ziyech. However, he wanted to remain in Holland and also had an offer from Ajax. So our chances were remote.

Certainly dont think it was a case of choosing Fischer over Ziyech.