oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Buying a little pair of clippers from Argos was one of the best decisions I made during this lockdown. Don't think I could have waited for a bloody stylist to have a go at it like these lads have.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

"Championship relegation fight by having nine out-of-contract players available until the end of the extended season, after they all signed short-term extensions to their existing deals.

Naby Sarr, Jonny Williams, Adam Matthews, Tomer Hemed, Jake Forster-Caskey, Lewis Page, Ben Amos, Albie Morgan and Josh Davison have all put pen to paper"

That's the majority of Charlton's squad sticking it out, not a huge shock.

I just want a resolution to our own player's futures sooner rather than later too.

Traore litteraly won the game single handly for Wolves. Showing how crazy our recruitment is as they finally signed a world class player but allowed for such a low release clause in his contract!

12 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Traore litteraly won the game single handly for Wolves. Showing how crazy our recruitment is as they finally signed a world class player but allowed for such a low release clause in his contract!

Tbf it's the only way we could probably have signed him at the time, the potential in him was always clearly there.

Leeds are playing awesome on the front foot attacking football, closing down, winning the ball back quickly are relentless. All the stuff  Woodgate said in his first press conference he was gonna get us doing 🙄

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Leeds are playing awesome on the front foot attacking football, closing down, winning the ball back quickly are relentless. All the stuff  Woodgate said in his first press conference he was gonna get us doing 🙄

Losing 1-0, hahah

Gutted Fulham lost yesterday, I doubt anyone will catch them now.

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

It's crazy how we have Ben Gibson training and sitting in the stands while he is contracted to Burnley who can't name a full substitute bench at the Etihad.

Yes it makes no sense at all. Something has gone on that hasn’t been made public I would think.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

It's crazy how we have Ben Gibson training and sitting in the stands while he is contracted to Burnley who can't name a full substitute bench at the Etihad.

On his instagram story on Saturday he had a full Boro training kit on on his way to the match. I wonder if he took part in the cool-down match the squad had after the game..

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

On his instagram story on Saturday he had a full Boro training kit on on his way to the match. I wonder if he took part in the cool-down match the squad had after the game..

Can you imagine how bad that game must have been 😱

• Haha 1