oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Luton 0-3 Reading

Just need a second Brentford goal and I can start to relax for the day.

How indicitive and sad at the same time that we are having to rely on other results and points deductions to hopefully remain in this division.

One thing for certain is if we do keep up we will not survive another season like this has been

• Like 1

Doesn't matter where you are in the table, unless you win every game you're going to have to rely on another team's results at some point.

Hopefully we finish 20th or higher so we don't have the shame of staying up via a technicality.

• Like 2

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

Stoke 3 up, just shows you what a good side we are :classic_laugh:

Championships bizarre this league one min a team can look horrendous and doomed, the next go and beat the league leaders. 

One of the games between Stoke v Barnsley or Luton v Reading has a 2nd half comeback from 3 nil down written all over it.

If Preston score then you couldn't really for any better results today especially with Charlton drawing last night.

Hopefully we do our part tomorrow and get the 3pts

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

If Preston score then you couldn't really for any better results today especially with Charlton drawing last night.

Very true. However, us doing our part seems to be most difficult part this season

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TLF10 said:

Very true. However, us doing our part seems to be most difficult part this season

Yes completely right. I really fear what Eze and bright-samuel will do to our full backs.

6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Charlton lost last night didnt they

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Doesn't matter where you are in the table, unless you win every game you're going to have to rely on another team's results at some point.

Hopefully we finish 20th or higher so we don't have the shame of staying up via a technicality.

Think it would be karma if we stayed up via a technicality...... we did go down by one 97....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Charlton lost last night didnt they

Yep 1 0