oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

I think they are limited very much in what they can disqualify an owner for based on UK business law. Unfortunately as easy as it is to bash the EFL, they don't have a legal leg to stand on once an owner is not subject to any disqualification conditions (convictions, bankruptcies, etc). 

What do we want that Bristol score to be considering we play them next?, id suggest narrow Bristol city win not enough to raise confidence but enough to sink hulls

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

What do we want that Bristol score to be considering we play them next?, id suggest narrow Bristol city win not enough to raise confidence but enough to sink hulls

I want Hull beat. Simple as that.

Dont care about Bristols confidence. Its which team turns up and performs on the day that matters.

Millwalls confidence should have been very high. Won last time and will have been buzzing cardiff lost last night. Our confidence should have been on its *** with 2 awful losses and in bottom 3 but look who was victorious. 

9 minutes ago, thomas said:

We need Bristol to win. Don't care about score as long as they beat Hull.  Yes, dishing out a thrashing could boost their confidence - but it could also make them complacent. 

1 bad, 1 good.

Would still keep Wigan 6 points off us with us winning though.

Birmingham losing. They are in real danger of being pulled into the relegation battle. Only two points ahead of us

10 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Birmingham losing. They are in real danger of being pulled into the relegation battle. Only two points ahead of us

Their next games are against Stoke and Charlton, too.  Seem to have gone downhill since Clotet announced he was leaving at end of season. 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Hull losing 2-0

2-1 now

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

2-1 now

Watching the game, Bristol can be got at but any mistakes at the back and they can equally punish you. 

• Like 1