oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

22 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

For a team bottom of the league they looked pretty solid. I've been impressed whenever I've seen them play. 

Luton and Barnsley are by  no means dead and buried both have done okay since the restart. 

Barnsleys final fixtures are REALLY hard, they still have to play Wigan, Leeds Forest & Brentford.

Stoke have a pretty difficult run in too. Luton I think could still get 6 points out of their remaining games easily.

Hopefully Cardiff beat Fulham here, would sooner they were already cemented in the play-offs when we face them.

Poor by Huddersfield. Luton win has really tightened it up again. Hope we get a positive result v Bristol 

Still keeps Huddersfield below us regardless of what happens tomorrow. The more teams below us the more teams need to pick up points to overtake us. All positive. If we go into the final game with 3 or 4 teams needing a result it’s better than just 1 team needing a result. 

• Like 2

The result keeps Huddersfield in the scrap and most importantly below us that isn't too bad. But at the end of the day boro will stay up if get 3 more points in the last 4 

Posted (edited)

It’s not a bad result that. We needed 3 points anyway and I just can’t see Luton getting another 7 points so it’s good to keep Huddersfield below us. 

I think one win and we are ok. 

Edited by sackrobson2

Charlton losing at the moment. 

Norwich could be relegated in 2 hours time.

Charlton game is very flat from what ive seen so far both defences looking good, going to low scoring game I reckon 1-0, 2-1 or 1-1 or 2-0 id suggest from 1-0 that readings leading by, cant see either team getting more than a goal each. 

Sounds like Charlton had a goal ruled out? Got an update they had scored and then ruled out. 

Norwich are down.  No way are they going to score 4 goals before full time without conceding again.  Will we be playing them next season...?

Another goal for Watford would be nice as it would virtually relegate Villa. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Brentford are really coming on strong. Can see them sneaking top 2 if they carry on going. 

Aye just takes one loss for Westbrom and Leeds then it will be very tight

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Another goal for Watford would be nice as it would virtually relegate Villa. 

Looking likely it'll end up being Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth. 

Didn't Bournemouth get promoted under an FFP cloud at the time too? Potential punishments next season for Villa and Bournemouth perhaps?