• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I was wandering that too!

I dont really associate Wycombe being in London. Its part of Buckinghamshire and a good 1 hour drive from what I class as London.

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I dont really associate Wycombe being in London. Its part of Buckinghamshire and a good 1 hour drive from what I class as London.

I class anything south of Leicester as 'London'

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, boro-unger said:

I was wandering that too!

Near where I live BU, does that help?

Poor Trekkers he will be gutted about the result he would prefer telling people where Oxford is located (Oxford/Wycombe is a local derby)

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Near where I live BU, does that help?

Poor Trekkers he will be gutted about the result he would prefer telling people where Oxford is located (Oxford/Wycombe is a local derby)

It was mainly a poor Wycombe 'Wanderers' joke, but thanks for the info anyway 😄

I'm really pleased for Wycombe. They're a shining example of what happens when you give a manager time to establish a philosophy and build a squad rather than simply inheriting one. Gareth Ainsworth is a great young manager, and the club's reward for their trust in him is the prospect of playing at a level they've never achieved before.

I've always been a big fan of Akinfenwa, too. He'll terrorise Championship defences - including ours, if we're still in the same division. 

18 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I've always been a big fan of Akinfenwa, too. He'll terrorise Championship defences - including ours, if we're still in the same division. 

I like him, but he's 38 and was blowing out of his *** from a half hour sub appearance yesterday.

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I like him, but he's 38 and was blowing out of his *** from a half hour sub appearance yesterday.

We will probably make a move then. Four year contract at 20 grand a week 😀

• Haha 1

I don't know if the boro fan that posted this on Reddit is on here (if you are, credit goes to OneSmallHuman on Reddit for bringing this to my attention!), but if we stay up we will have a wonderful game of football to watch next season vs Wycombe.