oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Come on SS ye of little faith, we will do what is required to ensure safety and Hull and Luton going to be a draw

I hope so! Would be amazing if we could nick a point today and relax for the final game.

However I do believe Luton will beat Hull... 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Well I hope the pressure get's too Cardiff today and they bottle their playoff place. Likes happened to Westbrom and Brentford this weekend with their 2nd place fight

28 minutes ago, White Band said:

Please get an equaliser Charlton. I want you and Wigan to draw.

Please can we somehow get a Luton-Hull draw too...

Wigan are getting out of this they just have that determination and they better team than everyone around them (once -12 points is applied), I want Wigan to score couple more for goal difference now.  

16 minutes ago, thomas said:

Wigan are getting out of this they just have that determination and they better team than everyone around them (once -12 points is applied), I want Wigan to score couple more for goal difference now.  

It would have needed four or five to help us on goal difference. We are both on -12 currently and if we don’t get another point we would be on -14 at best. If Charlton best Leeds then they go to -11, so need to concede at least three  now, plus they have scored more that us, so it is another 4 goals to Wigan needed. What we needed was a Hull score, but that was never going to happen.

Get innnnn there.

And i know i am in minority but i want WBA up so glad Brentford lost.

I feel Brentford would be weaker in championship next season than WBA.

The Championship this season has been an absolute thriller of a ride. And it's not over yet. I can't believe there been so little coverage in the press about this roller coaster league. So many twists.

ONE Point for us just to be super safe and then I will be quite happy to lounge in a safe, apathetic frame of mind for the final game of the season.