oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

8 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

WE ARE SAFE... PENDING WIGANS APPEAL!

Thats the point, Wigan win there appeal and that result all of sudden becomes a bad one. We still need a point I think just to make sure. 

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Well done Charlton.  If Wigan's points deduction stands (which isn't guaranteed yet), they cannot overtake us.  Only one of Luton or Hull can overtake us.  If Wigan were to get a reprieve,  Charlton's final game is a tricky one which would require them to beat Leeds. 

A point today would absolutely guarantee safety for us 

Just now, thomas said:

Thats the point, Wigan win there appeal and that result all of sudden becomes a bad one. We still need a point I think just to make sure. 

the chance of Wigan winning their appeal is close to 0%

• Like 1

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/efl-charge-its-disgrace-sheffield-wednesday-still-dont-know-their-fate-2916601

Our fate is in the capable hands of the EFL applying a simple automatic points deduction and quickly dismissing a frivolous force majeure appeal. We should be resting easily in that knowledge except Sheffield Wednesda were charged a year ago and could face anywhere from 7-25 points deduction in the next week.

It's typical Boro that we all expected us after Reading to get 0 points but other results/EFL ultimately bailing us out hopefully the EFL move quickly in case we are in the drop zone Thursday morning because come 10pm Wednesday evening Wigan Athletic should be deducted the 12 points automatically no ifs or buts.

6 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Come on SS ye of little faith, we will do what is required to ensure safety and Hull and Luton going to be a draw

Gosh I am as bad as Blanco and BD at predicting!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I hope so! Would be amazing if we could nick a point today and relax for the final game.

However I do believe Luton will beat Hull... 

Nearly SS nearly!

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Strange decision. Weren't they bottom when he came in?now they are safe

He took over in September, and managed 40 games, they've clung on for most of the season.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

He took over in September, they've clung on for most of the season.

Oh I thought he must have came in recently. All the huddersfield fans seem disappointed he has been sacked

5 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Huddersfield sack the Cowleys ..

Also said they not seeking applications so obviously got someone who agreed to take over. Karanka?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Nigel Pearson being replaced at Watford

Get himmm in here. Exactly what we need. Thank you and good luck Warnock....