oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

According to the BBC, Wigan's hearing is on the 31st, which is ridiculously late.

We really do have to get the point we need to not be involved in all the shenanigans going on. It’s beyond ridiculous at this stage and I would not trust the EFL at all. They would be happy to put the boot into us IMO

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We really do have to get the point we need to not be involved in all the shenanigans going on. It’s beyond ridiculous at this stage and I would not trust the EFL at all. They would be happy to put the boot into us IMO

I dunno.  I can see some humour in us only surviving by Wigan losing 12 points and then Warnock getting the job having 'saved' us.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I dunno.  I can see some humour in us only surviving by Wigan losing 12 points and then Warnock getting the job having 'saved' us.

My local team Bray Wanderers survived 4 years in a row due to points deductions. They became known as the team that could not be relegated 😂 Survived year 5 and 6 then went down and have been down for 3 years now 

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

My local team Bray Wanderers survived 4 years in a row due to points deductions. They became known as the team that could not be relegated 😂 Survived year 5 and 6 then went down and have been down for 3 years now 

I can't work out whether that makes you a jinx or not 🤔

Just now, Changing Times said:

I can't work out whether that makes you a jinx or not 🤔

Don’t worry 😉 I haven’t been able to work it out either 😀

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Lol at Watford, sack Pearson and then immediately on track to be relegated.

Part of me feels that it serves them right.

They assumed that they were safe before they mathematically were.  I hope we haven't made the same mistake. 

8 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Lol at Watford, sack Pearson and then immediately on track to be relegated.

It's not likely that Pearson would have helped them beat man city though

11 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Then maybe on appeal we end up getting relegated, after having given him the job for saving us. 

1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

It's not likely that Pearson would have helped them beat man city though

They lose 2-0 and they'd still be above the drop.

I think his sacking will also have given Villa and Bournemouth renewed belief they could stay up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TAPOUT said:

No wonder they are trying to appeal the 15pts for next seaso. They will go the way of Bolton. Really sad for the fans.

It's not for next season, it's 12 points this season. And the transfer ban and squad limit applies whether they win their appeal or not.