• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I think I would like to see villa go down. Just to give the efl board another financial decision to make.

Definitely. Would be interesting. But seems very unlikely now. 

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Definitely. Would be interesting. But seems very unlikely now. 

Only need to concede 1 goal and they're down as it stands.

I think I'd sooner Bournemouth come down though.

Well feel the 3 sides that are coming down Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth will struggle next season in the championship.  Especially Bournemouth and Watford who will be in massive turmoil.

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Well feel the 3 sides that are coming down Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth will struggle next season in the championship.  Especially Bournemouth and Watford who will be in massive turmoil.

I feel the opposite think it's pretty much impossible for us to think about play offs next season, probably was regardless of who went down with our recruitment anyways like 😄 

Can't help but feel that serves Watford right.  They would have been more likely to hang on if they'd kept Pearson. 

The point Villa gained from Hawkeye not seeing Sheffield United's clear goal has kept them up and relegated Bournemouth. Still think it was an appalling decision for that goal not to be given.

• Like 3

3 decent away days assuming away fans allowed. Suspect Howe will leave Bournemouth. They will struggle most I think. How Watford have gone down over Villa I will never know. Talk about self inflicted harm. 

So just the play offs and 3 disciplinary hearing before we know who we will be playing.

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Shame as I hate villa, but I do also hate playing villa, so there's that...

I've been having the same dilemma. 😃 I hate Villa, but also hate playing against them.  Couldn't decide whether them staying up was better or worse than us having to play them.

• Like 1