oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

It's against their remaining assets by the looks of it. Which were listed as having an accounting value of £15 Million (roughly) in the 17/18 accounts, yet they have borrowed £30 Million.

Ah yeah, property located at the stadium, although I'm reading the document and it does refer to the stadium further on mate.  It says Gellaw Newco 202 Limited consents to the creation of a charge over it's leasehold interest in the Pride Park Stadium as per the lease dated 28th June 2018.  It's on page 7.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Will said:

How can it be? They don’t own those assets anymore?

They do in a roundabout way.  They essentially sold the stadium to themselves remember.  If one company owns both the stadium and the club then they can get the loan themselves, which I'm pretty sure is what is happening here.

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Ah yeah, property located at the stadium, although I'm reading the document and it does refer to the stadium further on mate.  It says Gellaw Newco 202 Limited consents to the creation of a charge over it's leasehold interest in the Pride Park Stadium as per the lease dated 28th June 2018.  It's on page 7.

Don't make it easy do they! 

Derby sell the stadium to Gellaw Newco. Who then lease it back to them. Derby then take a loan out against the leased stadium to which Gellaw Newco constent to it! 

Simple terms Dell has loaned Morris £30 Million.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Derby sell the stadium to Gellaw Newco. Who then lease it back to them. Derby then take a loan out against the leased stadium to which Gellaw Newco constent to it! 

There is also a charge against another Gellaw company, which relates to the same thing I think - Gellaw Newco 204.

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

That's it essentially.

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Speaking of charges I noticed we closed/ended 5 of the 7 we had a few months back.

All the transfer related ones, aren't they?  I know one is Bamford that we've now had all the money for, well you know what I mean.  They've had the money we were due from Leeds.  I think one was de Roon, one was Ramirez as well.  

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

All the transfer related ones, aren't they?  I know one is Bamford that we've now had all the money for, well you know what I mean.  They've had the money we were due from Leeds.  I think one was de Roon, one was Ramirez as well.  

Yeah I think originally 3/4 of the charges were related to De Roon, Ramirez and Braithwaite. Then a couple to Bamford and potentially some of the other outgoings. Annoyingly the "English" charges don't go into specific details. 

All the closures are 1 page documents with little information on them, so it's difficult to work out what they relate to.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah I think originally 3/4 of the charges were related to De Roon, Ramirez and Braithwaite. Then a couple to Bamford and potentially some of the other outgoings. Annoyingly the "English" charges don't go into specific details. 

All the closures are 1 page documents with little information on them, so it's difficult to work out what they relate to.

Yeah, it's a bit of a bugger when you're a nosy so and so, isn't it? 😀

So apparently a Danish guy wants to buy Charlton. Founder of a company that produces medical equipment Zynex Inc. Never heard of the guy but apparently he is worth around 350 million pounds. Interesting to see where that goes.

The funny thing is he has said in an interview that he has yet to speak to owner Roland Duchalet but he is letting him know through the media that he is serious. Duchalet sold the club in january and only owns the stadium and training ground😂

• Like 1
  • Wow 1