oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Nothing i enjoy more in football than seeing united fail.

It is one of the finer things in life. 

Arsenal up next, Hope they grab a win and stay top. 

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Nothing i enjoy more in football than seeing united fail.

We agree clearly on that anyway NB4 😃

• Thanks 1

I will say however nice it is, the penalty decision was still absolutely *** terrible.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I will say however nice it is, the penalty decision was still absolutely *** terrible.

Agree with this also. VAR is absolutely crap and is ruining the game. Even the re-take was ridiculous. De Gea was millimetres off his line if even that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Agree with this also. VAR is absolutely crap and is ruining the game. Even the re-take was ridiculous. De Gea was millimetres off his line if even that. 

Two in a row, whats going on!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It was wonderful. 

20 hours ago, Blanco said:

Just in case anyone is interested Bray Wanderers are top of the first division in the league of Ireland after 12 games. The only team worth keeping an eye on after the mighty Boro of course 😃

Might be taking Cork City's place next season! Not looking good,good to see Shamrock Rovers give a decent account of themselves v Milan,

1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Might be taking Cork City's place next season! Not looking good,good to see Shamrock Rovers give a decent account of themselves v Milan,

Yes agree with that. Rovers did give a good account of themselves. I wouldn’t mind giving Jack Byrne the chance to be the creativity in the Boro midfield. He has a touch of quality about him

• Like 1

Just now, Blanco said:

Yes agree with that. Rovers did give a good account of themselves. I wouldn’t mind giving Jack Byrne the chance to be the creativity in the Boro midfield. He has a touch of quality about him

Great minds think alike,super player 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Byrne looks a much improved player and I'm surprised a championship club hasn't took a punt on him.Al

He's a good gem to have in the championship on Football Manager also 😎

• Like 1

Anybody watching the spurs game? Harry Kane’s passing is absolutely unbelievable 

Just now, BoroJake said:

Anybody watching the spurs game? Harry Kane’s passing is absolutely unbelievable 

Yeah ridiculous. Can't help but feel once Southampton went behind they've played into Spurs hands.

I see Randers got a well deserved draw and Brondby got a good away win ....won't mention Horsens as I am sure they were robbed in their first match but will do much better tomorrow