oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

12 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It was a very disappointing  display. I guess sometimes it’s hard to play against ten men. Still upwards and onwards. 

Playing 11v10 for 88 minutes yet only threatening from set pieces. Pulis would have been proud. It was brilliant to see agf equalise 1 minute after Randers went ahead through a corner in the 89th minute. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Zlatan has scored a league goal every year since 1999. Thats a mad record that.

Hes honestly getting better, it's insane. 

Hashtag Utd through to the 2nd qualifying round of the FA cup after another penalty shoot out!

Only 3 wins away from the 1st round proper!

First ever televised game tonight & it was a very enjoyable game too.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Hes honestly getting better, it's insane. 

Think Pele did something similar between 1956-1977....and he wasn't a sexist thug 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Anyone heard anything about derby county? Rumours are something's afoot down there. 

Can't see any stories about them but I sure hope that club implodes sooner rather than later, dirty cheats.

Only thing I can see is they have signed Ibe on a free....hope they look after him better than Bournemouth did

National League not starting at their proposed date. Could even shut down the entire season if they can't get crowds back, everyone will go bust otherwise.

hopefully not putting the jinx on them by wishing good luck to Newport, Hull and Luton     and any local teams playing in the Cup this week

Unreal. Surely they were together with the other players in the changing rooms between the test being conducted and results coming out? Whos to say it hasn't spread throughout the rest of the squad in that window? 

This season will be done in a month at this rate