oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

So according to this:

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/division-1a/l-equipe-nationale-du-qatar-en-d1a-l-an-prochain-voici-le-projet-fou-d-eupen-5f6cad017b50a677fbd08213

Belgian Media claim that Qatar is seriously considering getting most of their National Team players loaned out to their Belgian club Eupen to play together for a season before the 2022 World Cup

World is going mad.

Seems like a good plan albeit it does feel a bit like they are trying too hard.  But fair play to them.

Huddersfield's first league goal of the season was an absolute beauty.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Forest manager is sacked if they don't equalise.

2 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Screenshot_20200926-101229_WhatsApp.jpg

Well to be fair some managers do push their assistants into the line of fire if they've had a shocker. 

Mind you, Dyche doesn't strike me as that sort of manager.

Him and ayew will be involved in some goals this year. Lowe isn’t bad either. Decent front three. 

Shame we are playing Wycombe so late in season. Seem to be struggling early doors to find they feet in the league so would have been nice to have played them fairly early doors.

39 minutes ago, Hewie said:

It’s gonna be a long season for Wycombe.....

I'm sure the mighty Boro will donate them some points.

I’m not actually sure where Wycombe would get a goal from. The left winger is making a few runs, but that’s about it. Add to that the poor defensive effort.....

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Well to be fair some managers do push their assistants into the line of fire if they've had a shocker. 

Mind you, Dyche doesn't strike me as that sort of manager.

I think it's a joke about his gravel gob mate.

Brighton hit the post like 5 times 

Should have won but lost

Penalty in overtime 

18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Should have won but lost

Penalty in overtime 

Yeah Brighton looked really good, bit suspect in defence. How they didn't score more than 2 goals, is baffling.

21 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Should have won but lost

Penalty in overtime 

The referee clearly blew the final whistle prior to checking VAR on the penalty decision. I didn’t think he could review it after the final whistle?

8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

The referee clearly blew the final whistle prior to checking VAR on the penalty decision. I didn’t think he could review it after the final whistle?

He can.