Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Recommended Posts

Let's hope our reds can have the same luck and win vs these blue and White striped.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bartley ruining Robinson's hattrick... WBA 3 - 0 Chelski 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Borodane said:

Hey, you need to be following Aarhus GF (AGF). 

Big game for OB today away @ AGF.. will be happy with a point to remain unbeaten but would love to give Borodane's boys a bit of a beating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Big game for OB today away @ AGF.. will be happy with a point to remain unbeaten but would love to give Borodane's boys a bit of a beating!

That’s not gonna happen although we have some injury worries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That’s not gonna happen although we have some injury worries. 

I'm expecting exciting things from Sabbi and Jebali. Also have Eidur Gudjohnson's son on the bench,  interesting to see him if he comes on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds very Lucky not to be 2-0 down.. 

Their 20 years old French keeper pulled out some worldies 

Bamfords movement is great btw, damn I miss him... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rember when people said Bamfords would never be good enough for PL

He has scored 3 in 3 games now 🤷‍♂️😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Rember when people said Bamfords would never be good enough for PL

He has scored 3 in 3 games now 🤷‍♂️😐

Most people on here thought Britt was better than Bamford 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Most people on here thought Britt was better than Bamford 😂

The season we got to the play off final and he scored that goal vs Ipswich that just confirmed to me that the guy is class, we miss him badly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BOROTRON5000 said:

The season we got to the play off final and he scored that goal vs Ipswich that just confirmed to me that the guy is class, we miss him badly 

The lad is absolutely class and I'm really pleased for him. His movement is brilliant and he showed that with the goal today. 

I think the question mark over him at this level was whether he is clinical enough in front of goal but he's started superbly. 

We should have built the team around him after relegation instead of wasting a fortune on inferior strikers. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

The lad is absolutely class and I'm really pleased for him. His movement is brilliant and he showed that with the goal today. 

I think the question mark over him at this level was whether he is clinical enough in front of goal but he's started superbly. 

We should have built the team around him after relegation instead of wasting a fortune on inferior strikers. 

 

Totally agree, what a waste that was, imagine warnock on that budget, I could cry thinking about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll always be gutted we let Bamford go. He loved it here and was the best striker we had in years. Pulis didn’t even like Britt so it’s not like he made a choice between the two. Should have done everything to keep him instead of pushing him out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

I’ll always be gutted we let Bamford go. He loved it here and was the best striker we had in years. Pulis didn’t even like Britt so it’s not like he made a choice between the two. Should have done everything to keep him instead of pushing him out. 

Think we got offered £10m and gibbo snapped their hand off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Latest Posts

    • I've started getting ads that close around the entire border of the phone. So when I go to click on the circle or star to see next unread comments, I accidentally click on it. Some Gillette advert. Though this is the only issue I've had in ages.  
    • The good news is that matches are not decided on current form or there'd be no need for bookies, or anything. That's what we all love about the game its unpredictability...  If we perform we'll gain some sort of result.
    • He's been doing it every game as a bit of reverse psychology. However for this game I think a defeat is probably an accurate prediction.  Swansea are playing well and are very attacking.  We tend to struggle with teams that are fast on the counter attack. 
    • Only way to make them think twice is to start dishing out suspensions for simulation..  thought he'd been hit by a sniper
    • TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town - D Birmingham City v Barnsley - H AFC Bournemouth v Preston North End - H Derby County v Coventry City - D Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City - A Rotherham United v Brentford - A   WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER Blackburn Rovers v Millwall - D Luton Town v Norwich City - A Middlesbrough v Swansea City - D Nottingham Forest v Watford - A Sheffield Wednesday v Reading - H Wycombe Wanderers v Stoke City - A
×
×
  • Create New...