oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

23 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’d have thought two yellows or two reds would have been the right decision.

I agree with you on VAR, this is exactly the situation that it should come into it’s own, rather than it being used to disallow goals because a toe is offside or a finger has been brushed. 

Agree with this 100%

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Var decision aside, that was very enjoyable to watch. 

Yes I have to confess that I thoroughly enjoyed it 

Crazy to think. Utd were raving about ole at the end of last season and how they were going to challenge Liverpool for the title and now less than 2 months and 3 league games later theyre all baying for his blood and its the end of the world. Never seen fans like it

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Crazy to think. Utd were raving about ole at the end of last season and how they were going to challenge Liverpool for the title and now less than 2 months and 3 league games later theyre all baying for his blood and its the end of the world. Never seen fans like it

The reality is that the vast majority of them are not fans at all. They are glory hunters who eat their prawn sandwiches and barely watch the game. They will not have an opinion of their own but will let the media decide what they should think. #notrealfans 

• Like 2

I love watching the Premier league and I am pretty much impartial,  but I can’t help but get a warm glow when United struggle. I think it comes from my early days when United bought titles by buying players and not using them. I believe they bought players to blunt other teams buying and improving. 

• Like 2

People justifiably point out the vast sums of money City have spent to achieve greatness.

However, the amount Man u have splurged just to be mediocre is worse IMO.

How is that fool Woodward still in a job?

• Like 2

My dodgy box has gone off. First manu stuffed now pool what a Sunday... 

Has Klopp been found out.. why does he insist on a high pressing game against all opponents, surly he must do homework. Opposition managers will find a weak link if you are consistent in the way you play, aka Klopp. 
Ole is just, well Ole... 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1