oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Stamping on an ankle is always a bookable offense. Kind hide behind just getting to the ball first. Go in with your studs showing and going in on the ankle is going to get you a booking. 

Is it a stamp when there’s no stamping involved? 🤔

Sending off was fair.. Penna maybe soft.. 

You are a goal behind and 1 man down.. Put on your big Boy pants, suck it up and stop crying 😁

• Haha 3

Watched a few times in the break and I still can’t see the penalty. Gift by the ref but those things unfortunately happen. The sending off was straight forward though. 

6 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Is it a stamp when there’s no stamping involved? 🤔

I’m sure the player went off injured for a laugh. 

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Sending off was fair.. Penna maybe soft.. 

You are a goal behind and 1 man down.. Put on your big Boy pants, suck it up and stop crying 😁

What else can we expect from the nation whose sole gift to the human race is raping and pillaging 🙄👎

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’m sure the player went off injured for a laugh. 

Playing a bit fast and loose with the term stamp. Maguire over ran it, got to the ball but caught (dolberg?) as he came in to nick the ball.

not questioning the decision but calling it “late” or a “stamp” is just incorrect

Just turned on the game now. Is there a reason for England wearing an all blue kit?

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What else can we expect from the nation whose sole gift to the human race is raping and pillaging 🙄👎

Hey now... Danish pastry also..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Just turned on the game now. Is there a reason for England wearing an all blue kit?

New kit every other game to make up for lost revenue

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

They have the blues.. 1-0 down... 

Play nice now Sonni 🙃

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We're sad about the cheating Danes.

Anybody has a working link for the game.. Mine is offline suddenly

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Play nice now Sonni 🙃

Im twice as Nice as CT 😁

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Anybody has a working link for the game.. Mine is offline suddenly

You’re still winning 👍 thanks to a great save from Casper Schmeichel