oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Just now, SmogDane said:

Im twice as Nice as CT 😁

That’s nowhere near enough to be deemed nice though

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

Playing a bit fast and loose with the term stamp. Maguire over ran it, got to the ball but caught (dolberg?) as he came in to nick the ball.

not questioning the decision but calling it “late” or a “stamp” is just incorrect

Ah ok. Yeah stamp is probably a tad too harsh. Yellow card nevertheless 

7 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

👌🏽

I haven’t seen the penalty decision yet but the commentators over here just said that it was the correct decision. They said Walker made contact with the man and didn’t get anything on the ball

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What else can we expect from the nation whose sole gift to the human race is raping and pillaging 🙄👎

irony GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I haven’t seen the penalty decision yet but the commentators over here just said that it was the correct decision. They said Walker made contact with the man and didn’t get anything on the ball

Contact doesent mean penalty though... Its a contact sport... or it used to be

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

Contact doesent mean penalty though... Its a contact sport... or it used to be

That’s true @ladyspite the game has definitely gone soft

6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

The Danish player committed the first foul, if you believe that anything that happened was a foul, as he pushed our player first.  There was nothing in any of it though in all honesty.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We invented loads of nice things.  We invented Northern Ireland, where you are from.

And just like most of the rest of the places you "invented" over the years, that will be gone soon too, all due to that other wonderful English invention - shooting oneself in the foot!

• Haha 1

Just now, Neverbefore said:

And just like most of the rest of the places you "invented" over the years, that will be gone soon too, all due to that other wonderful English invention - shooting oneself in the foot!

You wouldn't have a home if it wasn't for us.  Be more grateful 🙏

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The Danish player committed the first foul, if you believe that anything that happened was a foul, as he pushed our player first.  There was nothing in any of it though in all honesty.

I will watch it when they show it back now and will give my opinion then

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Errrrr what about those lines we arbitrarily drew all over Africa, still going strong. Rule Britannia for the win 🥅

• Haha 1