oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Denmark were the better team Erikson was the best player on the pitch thought the Ref was weak and fell for all of Denmark’s shithousery oh and Schmeichel was class when needed 

Ok I’ve just seen the incidents. Harry Maguire first yellow 100% correct. Second yellow was harsh for me. 
The penalty I had to look at a few times to try and work out what he blew the whistle for. The first contact which was slight was instigated by the Danish player and the contact from Walker was equally slight. Not a penalty for me.

• Like 1

It's a sad night when I have to console myself with a victory for Scotland.....   although on the other hand, mighty Marske cruised through 1-0, so all is not lost

Somehow at Norwich they are holding a screening of their away game against Rotherham Link. How is this possible bonkers the government allows fans into stadium to watch on screens but no fans when like is actually a game on 

• Like 1

Rumour over here is that Robbie Keane is about to take over as manager of LA Galaxy and he’s going to bring Woodgate as assistant 😃

30 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Rumour over here is that Robbie Keane is about to take over as manager of LA Galaxy and he’s going to bring Woodgate as assistant 😃

Thats genuinely hilarious!

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Thats genuinely hilarious!

RTÉ reported it on the news 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Blanco said:

I'm sure they'll be excellent guardians of the galaxy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A good day of football today. Liverpool Everton followed by Boro vs Reading followed by man city vs arsenal

38 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

A good day of football today. Liverpool Everton followed by Boro vs Reading followed by man city vs arsenal

If this is one of those games where you have to spot the odd one out then I think I’ve got it.