oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Derby getting bought by a Sheikh apparently. God I hate Derby.

I hope he buys the right company so he gets the ground as well 🙃

• Haha 4

There would be something funny about good old Mel selling the Derby company that owns their catering contracts or something to this fella for £200m.  FFP sorted for another few years kerching!

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

If this is the same person that tried to purchase Newcastle, can you imagine the reaction from their supporters if he is given the go-ahead at Derby...  can't remember exact reason he got blocked there, but surely not one rule for Prem and another for EFL 

It won't happen, I can see quite a few EFL teams objecting to it, for a start.

Coventry 1-0 up at half time against Reading. 

31 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Coventry 1-0 up at half time against Reading. 

1-1 now.

Just now, Brunners said:

1-1 now.

Yes I was getting all excited there Brunners 😃

Well we are now no longer the only team to take points off Reading and weirdly it was the team we just beat! Weird league, this.

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Well we are now no longer the only team to take points off Reading and weirdly it was the team we just beat! Weird league, this.

It certainly is Brunners. The toughest league in the world IMO

• Like 2

On 10/30/2020 at 7:15 PM, Changing Times said:

What's happening with Traore at Wolves?  Doesn't seem to be getting in the side?

I was wondering about this too. Nice way to repay his loyalty in signing a new contract.

Its messing up my fantasy team as well. I am reluctant to drop him as he will be guaranteed to have the perfect game the moment I do. Or perhaps he is enjoying watching the Boro that much by not performing Wolves may choose to offload him back to us.