oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I mean.. its mostly earned 😂

They need to let it go tho. I mean the Vikings were famous for raping and pillaging and every loves the Scandinavians. What’sa bit of empire building and tyranny between neighbours

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Same with the Irish really.  If you go back in history you will find that the Irish and Scots invaded England long before we reciprocated.  It's just that when we did it we were much better at it than they were.  Just how it goes 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Uwe said:

They need to let it go tho. I mean the Vikings were famous for raping and pillaging and every loves the Scandinavians. What’sa bit of empire building and tyranny between neighbours

Well the major difference is that the vikings aren't still around are they? Not as easy to let something go when its still there!

My father served in a Scottish regiment during the war and said that if you put two Scotsmen in the same room as a bottle of whisky, that you were guaranteed a fight within an hour...  and sometimes you only needed one. his favourite story was about one of the sergeants offering to take his reflection on for taking the mickey out of him

41 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Its not fair!

The Vikings, Romans and Saxons...and even the bloomin' French come over here, conquering and imposing their rule over us...and everyone loves them!

We build the greatest empire the world has ever seen...and everyone hates us! What gives?😖🤷‍♂️

Currently enjoying Al Murray's Why Does Everyone Hate the English? (showing on Blaze - channel 63)...

https://www.history.co.uk/shows/al-murray-why-does-everyone-hate-the-english

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well the major difference is that the vikings aren't still around are they? Not as easy to let something go when its still there!

What the empire and tyranny? 

40 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

God help them. I've a friend who moved over for work a couple of years ago and had the decision of whether to start following Wednesday or United. He picked Wednesday. 

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

I know someone in the Wednesday playing squad, he's just moved to them in October. He isn't "a Pulis" type player in the slightest, think he will be thinking the exact same! 😂

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's weird that two different owners have felt the need to impose Pulis on their fans straight after Monk.

Strange coincidence...

Or as someone once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".