oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Sounds like Schteve is on his way back to Derby again..  as a technical adviser after takeover completed

First dilemma to solve is the mystery of who is eating all the pies

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The Danish maestro has only gone and scored.

They said on commentary "They'll be a few wry smiles on Teesside". They haven't got a clue have they!?! ūüėāūüėā

On 11/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, Neverbefore said:

Every time I watch Leeds I get sad at the thought of the Harrison Bamford traore trio that we never really got to see despite having them - what an absolute waste of that squad it was giving pulis the reigns. 

Bamford

Harrison Braithwaite adama 

This was a genuine option 2 years ago. 2 years!

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Bamford

Add to that we could probably have signed Bowen instead of Fletcher/Britt.

5 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Bamford

We still couldn't score ūüėā

18 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Aye it appears so. One of the greatest of all time Argentina probably only won that 86 world Cup because he was in it. Its a shame his antics with drugs ruined the end of his career and carried on after his career was over.

I can't regard anyone who cheats as "great".

Skilful maybe...but his bad points outweighed any good he may have had. Never even had the decency to apologise. Refused to accept he cheated until his...well...today...

I will always consider him an embarrassment to the game rather than a "great" - as much for his off-field antics as anything he did on the pitch. 

• Like 2