oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Somewhere Tony Pulis had the biggest boner since he discovered the flat back 8 formation 

• Like 1

It's *** that that counts because the keeper tries to stop it, but if he'd just let it fly in it would have been disallowed. Clearly against the spirit of that law.

Must be something about Iranians, remember in the 2018 World Cup when they threw away a last minute chance to equalise against Spain because their player failed on his somersault throw attempt?

Just now, SmogDane said:

What happened on Paris?

I was wondering the same thing 🤷‍♂️

Sky saying both teams walked off after allegations of racist remarks by the 4th official 

• Wow 1

Wonder if the Stoke commentators have said that they are only losing because Dirty Boro injured half their team as a favour to Cardiff.. Hope they get hammered (he said impartially)

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Outrageous penalty decision in the United game 

Yes it could be described as “small man runs into big man and falls over” 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, ABH said:
Here’s the sending off

I suspect he didn't say the n word but a quick google search shows that black in Romanian is negru so I'd guess when he was asked who to send off he said the black guy.

• Like 1

Just now, Blanco said:

Yes it could be described as “small man runs into big man and falls over” 🤷‍♂️

Was literally never a penalty in a million years, really don't understand why VAR is in place if it isn't ruling that out