• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

As smogsterking said, worst start ever. They were 2 points adrift when he came in. Could be 7 by tomorrow. 

It's not his fault though🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Borodane said:

It's not his fault though🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, sackrobson2 said:

I’m sure he’s doing marvellous work behind the scenes. 

I was just about to come in and say this. 😄

I'm sure if asked the question that he'll find a way of blaming the circumstances he's in rather than his own decisions.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Bilic is gone, news is out that he has been sacked.

Strong rumblings that Big Sam is going to take over

Pearson might actually be a really good option for WBA, he took over Watford last season when they were 20th and adrift. Got sacked when they were 17th (safe) with 2 games left (Admittedly the games left were City and Arsenal). But he really had an effect on that team when he came in. WBA have more games to work with and a transfer window to come too.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Pearson might actually be a really good option for WBA, he took over Watford last season when they were 20th and adrift. Got sacked when they were 17th (safe) with 2 games left (Admittedly the games left were City and Arsenal). But he really had an effect on that team when he came in. WBA have more games to work with and a transfer window to come too.

I was gonna say, after last season's work Pearson sounds like the best choice for the job. I wouldn't touch Allardyce or Mark Hughes with a barge pole and whilst I can see why WBA fans might want Howe as a long term choice, I get the feeling they'd still go down under his tenureship.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Not really a surprise that, fluffing the accounts doesn't sort their underlying issues.
Wonder if Pulis is still being paid?

He will be and that’s before he flogs people in January to increase his own personal bank account.

• Like 1