oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Looks like takeover agreed for New Year at Blunderland..  think I will tell relatives in South Shields that I've heard rumours that they are interested in a player called Jack Hughes...  shame Zola no longer in management 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 12/24/2020 at 8:02 PM, Old Codger said:

Looks like takeover agreed for New Year at Blunderland..  think I will tell relatives in South Shields that I've heard rumours that they are interested in a player called Jack Hughes...  shame Zola no longer in management 🙂 

Aye 22 year old French Chairman. His family own other European clubs.

25 minutes ago, White Band said:

50% of today's League 1 matches were postponed due to covid cases.  I fear football might get suspended again the way things are going. 

Find it unlikely honestly, not sure any club can risk another extended stoppage.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:02 PM, Old Codger said:

see star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Burnley randomly having an equaliser chalked off because the Leeds keeper fouls a Burnley player.

Terrible decision.

Yeah was just about to write that. Horrific refereeing. Was a goal and a penalty for burnley but somehow the ref thinks it’s a foul on the Leeds keeper. 

It's nice to see Hartlepool near the top of the table in the National League, currently in 2nd. Admittedly 11 points behind 1st, but that's still a play-off spot.

Ex-Boro player Luke Armstrong has just scored his fifth of the season for them.

11 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

As it stands 7 out of 12 League One fixtures are postponed tomorrow night, due to COVID outbreaks.

It is starting to look like the season may have to be suspended I’m afraid.
This new variant is spreading alarmingly quickly. 

22 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It is starting to look like the season may have to be suspended I’m afraid.
This new variant is spreading alarmingly quickly. 

I wouldn't be surprised. Am fully expecting another full lockdown to be announced. Hospitals in the South apparently can't cope.