oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Lived in Brisbane for 6 months, went to see the roar once when del piero was in town and scored 2 screamers in a 4-2 win for Brisbane. Always really liked their kit.

The Roar are playing all their home games this season at The Dolphins Stadium, Redcliffe. Which is about half a mile from my abode.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, marvin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/55522133
Did anyone see this goal? It’s one of the best goals I’ve ever seen! Totally unbelievable skill. I think the ref should’ve just blown for full time after that and the scorer should have a statue outside the stadium erected immediately.

image.gif.3744727e02b4b46405fb089942b7ff9f.gif

13 minutes ago, marvin said:

Did anyone see this goal? It’s one of the best goals I’ve ever seen! Totally unbelievable skill. I think the ref should’ve just blown for full time after that and the scorer should have a statue outside the stadium erected immediately.

You know what's worse? His team lost.

His team wasted that beautiful goal by going and losing. If I were him I'd request to be sold immediately.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, marvin said:

Skill? It looked to me like he was just trying to stop himself falling over.

Probably a complete fluke...

lucky damian lewis GIF by Billions

😁

Honestly, I've seen far more skilful goals. That was just really good reflexes, seeing the keeper come out and slotting the ball between his legs.

It's the turn that's the best part about it, similar to Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle. The turn made the goal. The finish was clinical though, he not only managed execute the backheel well, it was probably the best way he could handle his feet.

Stopping yourself from falling over in that situation is pretty good too, he's focusing on controlling the ball and still manages to do a 180 without falling over. He keeps his balance and sets himself up well for the shot. It's a superb goal.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Magnificent. Just like the guy who was dropped from the matchday squad a few weeks ago, because he threw a tantrum in the player bus when he couldn’t get his favored seat. I think that was also in Belgium. 

12 hours ago, Uwe said:

What a ***!

If I were the manager I'd stick him in the reserves for the rest of the season to teach him a lesson.

Why do so many footballers act like overgrown children?

For every Marcus Rashford, there are about 10 of these characters.