oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

6 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Charlie Wyke hat trick for Sunderland, booooooo.

Sad every time he scores for them.

Can't believe he's 28

Bryn Morris (touted as the next big academy graduate at one stage) has joined Northampton on loan from Portsmouth.

Hopefully he can get a decent amount of game time at the Cobblers, he's not really had a look in at Portsmouth.

If nothing changes at Newcastle they'll be coming down atleast if aren't promoted we'll have a derby most be like a decade since the last tyne-tees derby 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

If nothing changes at Newcastle they'll be coming down atleast if aren't promoted we'll have a derby most be like a decade since the last tyne-tees derby 

I read a stat over the weekend, that said Newcastle were the most passive team without the ball, than any other team in the last 5 years. If they continue that trend I can't see them doing too well.

Against a really poor Sheffield United a couple games back, Bruce lined up with a back 5 and 3 in midfield with Fraser and Wilson up top. He didn't even try and go toe-to-toe with them at all and just conceded possession to them. They didn't even have a shot on target for the whole of the first 45 mins, then Fraser got sent off right at the end of the first half. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

20 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Bryn Morris (touted as the next big academy graduate at one stage) has joined Northampton on loan from Portsmouth.

Hopefully he can get a decent amount of game time at the Cobblers, he's not really had a look in at Portsmouth.

I thought Brynn was going to make it 

1 hour ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

I thought Brynn was going to make it 

Yeah, if I remember rightly whilst Mowbray was here he was being scouted by the likes of Arsenal and United. Didn't he captain every England Youth age group too?

Edited by DanFromDownSouth
Missing words

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah, if I remember rightly whilst Mowbray he was being scouted by the likes of Arsenal and United. Didn't he captain every England Youth age group too?

I'm pretty sure he did yeah, goes to show what can happen 

I'm sure I heard earlier on Sky Sports commentary that Derby were looking for new investors, after delays in the prospective buyers fronting the money. Anyone else hear that or am I going mad?

18 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'm sure I heard earlier on Sky Sports commentary that Derby were looking for new investors, after delays in the prospective buyers fronting the money. Anyone else hear that or am I going mad?

Ye Bournemouth lost so we are now level on points with them when we win our 2 games in hand

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Get in Rotherham beating stoke 

Always quite liked them! Even more so if they keep this up