oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Saw it on reddit, where I was also reminded of this glorious reffing power move.

80% of his body weight is sheer testicular mass.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I'd have bouncers as referees. No players would argue with them then. Instead of yellow cards, they would give the players a slap. Then instead of a red cards they would throw you out of the stadium.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Last year danish second tier team Viborg was conned by a player and a fake agent into signing a Dutch player that had just been released by a South American team. They signed him without a trial. He was really bad and the club was a laughing stock for months. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

😂 that’s a fantastic story 😂 He has some cohunas 😂

So do I like. I wonder how delusional these people are they must know they Weill get caught out. Even if they make there premier league debut

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

So do I like. I wonder how delusional these people are they must know they Weill get caught out. Even if they make there premier league debut

What a story to tell the lads down the pub though 🤣

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

I'd have bouncers as referees. No players would argue with them then. Instead of yellow cards, they would give the players a slap. Then instead of a red cards they would throw you out of the stadium.

Where are you from where people don't argue with bouncers? 😅

• Haha 2

Bournemouth are officially going after Thierry Henry now.

It'll be interesting to see how he does, I'm not overly impressed by that as a choice.

Woodgate will be buzzing with his cameo as interim, it's going to significantly improve his reputation.