oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Big result for Fulham today, who are hitting a little bit of form, I think we may be playing the geordies next season. Don't know what's happened to Liverpool can't score goals with Salah, Mane and Firminho in the side something going wrong off the field in my opinion.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Big result for Fulham today, who are hitting a little bit of form, I think we may be playing the geordies next season. Don't know what's happened to Liverpool can't score goals with Salah, Mane and Firminho in the side something going wrong off the field in my opinion.

I watched the game today and Liverpool don’t look like they are playing for each other. Very disjointed 

Funny how many people (not on here) seem to be revelling in Liverpool's meltdown.

Something is unquestionably wrong there, for things to have fallen apart as quickly as they have. Can't be just down to injuries.

A few months ago they'd have torn a team like Fulham to shreds.

8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Funny how many people (not on here) seem to be revelling in Liverpool's meltdown.

Something is unquestionably wrong there, for things to have fallen apart as quickly as they have. Can't be just down to injuries.

I'm not so sure they would have, they've been rubbish since the league resumed after lockdown.

That's before any major injuries impacted them.

I'd honestly say they were better in the season before their title win, they were just unfortunate to be playing at the same time as arguably the best team in English history, last season they ground out results whilst rarely thrilling, and even that seemed to stop after Covid hit.

Liverpool have always had a very strong starting 11 but always looked likely to struggle if they had any injuries at all never mind all of the loss of form they've struggled with. City have always had the better squad, Chelsea too now. United are hit and miss but could be an argument to be made there too. 

As for Fulham, I hope they stay up. They're attacking and playing good football in an attempt to stay up whereas Newcastle are hoping to defend their way to safety. Big fan of the work Tony khan has done there over the last couple of years. 

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm not so sure they would have, they've been rubbish since the league resumed after lockdown.

That's before any major injuries impacted them.

I'd honestly say they were better in the season before their title win, they were just unfortunate to be playing at the same time as arguably the best team in English history, last season they ground out results whilst rarely thrilling, and even that seemed to stop after Covid hit.

I don’t think they play so well in empty stadia. Normally in home matches there are 50,000 Liverpool fans screaming handball every time the ball hits someone’s knee.

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I don’t think they play so well in empty stadia. Normally in home matches there are 50,000 Liverpool fans screaming handball every time the ball hits someone’s knee.

I'm not a fan of it as an excuse, as players shouldn't need to rely on it for motivation, but I do think that is bound to play a major part for every team.

I guess the benefit of Fulham staying up is we can maybe get 1 or 2 of they loan players from them as NW after Kebano signing seem to suggest he has a good relationship with they hierarchy. 

I dont want Bettinelli back but maybe Rodak who was they no.1 when they went up might be a GK option? And I would not say no to Mitrovic if he continues to be overlooked for Maja. Lol. He would be the ideal striker for us under NW. I am aware chances of coming here are between slim and nothing though.

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Yes i agree something definitely wrong, and if your going to have a player out with long term injury then the one player you don't want to lose is one of the best defenders in Europe Van Dijk.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Blanco said:

I watched the game today and Liverpool don’t look like they are playing for each other. Very disjointed 

I also think Thiago considering his supposed to be an integral part of their midfield is a good player but also a lazy t**t the times I've seen him play, not great at tracking back when he loses the ball, you can't afford that in the PL.

• Like 1

Next season looks set to be very entertaining could end up with all 3 North East clubs in championship.  With us set to be targeting top 2 the fans back in most likely higher numbers as we been locked out of it for so long. Should be very enjoyable icing on cake be Warnock securing his 9th promotion and retiring 

• Like 3