oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

19 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Blimey. Bournemouth are getting absolutely tonked in the FA cup. Three down and it could be six. 

Hopefully it gives their confidence a good knocking

• Like 3
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Nope.

1 assist against Brentford but he's barely playing again.

Clearly wasn't just Warnock.

That's what I thought.  I have a feeling he is going to be one of those players who never quite makes it.

Yeah hell be disappointed. He needs a permenant move. His career trajectory is going a lot like paddy bamfords. A couple of good loan spells at the start then a couple of dodgy ones. He only really started fulfilling his potential when he settled somewhere permenantly. 

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Lewandowski has scored 35 League goals in 24 starts (1 sub). The 2nd highest scorer in the league is Haaland and Silva both on 21.

Has to win balon d'or this year. No one else is even close. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I agree. They cancelled it last year, but I think he would have won it last year.

Yeah, it'll be a travesty if he doesn't win it at least once, he was robbed of it for last year.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Brighton looked good tonight, all be it against a poor Newcastle side. They play some fluid football under Potter, he’s got them passing and moving really well 3-0 didn’t flatter them. 

If they had a clinical edge they'd be much further up the table. Their expected goals statistics this season are crazy.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

If they had a clinical edge they'd be much further up the table. Their expected goals statistics this season are crazy.

They are 8th for expected goals scored and 3rd for expected goals against! 🤯🤯🤯

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That’s insane. I like their style though and I hope they stay up.

Only Chelsea and City have a lower expected goals against. Yeah I really like Potter, think his time in Sweden really laid the groundwork. Was with Ostersunds for 6/7 years (I think) and took them from the 4th tier to the Europa League.