• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I actually feel nervous, hahah.

Such an intense match.

I love the fans being back.

Remember how mental the Brentford away game was in our play-off semi-final!

Can imagine the Brentford/Bournemouth fans feeling the exact same nerves/excitement/anguish (remove as appropriate) as we did that day too.

Then think of our play-off semi's against Villa and how drab/dull they were.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I still can't help but think Bournemouth are going to hang in there.

At least you got your wish of it not being too easy for woodgate! I'm sure he still won't get any credit though

Just now, Neverbefore said:

At least you got your wish of it not being too easy for woodgate! I'm sure he still won't get any credit though

Nor should he.

Brentford gifted them the opener.

Thomas Frank is bloody embarrassing here. Brentford score 2 more and Bournemouth throw everything at them, what, do we expect them to keep the ball in play at every opportunity? Or to slow it right down? Pathetic, there's no high ground to take there.

• Like 3
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Definitely another red in this game isn't there! 

I think so.

The longer Brentford are behind, the more aggressive they'll get and tensions could well boil over.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Thomas Frank is bloody embarrassing here. Brentford score 2 more and Bournemouth throw everything at them, what, do we expect them to keep the ball in play at every opportunity? Or to slow it right down? Pathetic, there's no high ground to take there.

He's being such a *** waving his arm up at the crowd and ref at every given opportunity. You know I'd rather Bournemouth win 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I think so.

The longer Brentford are behind, the more aggressive they'll get and tensions could well boil over.

Yeah can sense it! 

The commentary were saying Begovic needs to be careful, but how many times has a ref bottled it and never given a 2nd yellow?!

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yes Frank seems to be having a problem with his watch as well keeps having to tap it, invest in a new one is my advise. 

• Like 1