• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

So if you were Viera, would you try to cash in on Zaha or hang onto him..  getting to the age where his value will start to decrease soon 

Honestly I'd move him on and try and grow Eze over the coming season or two.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Honestly I'd move him on and try and grow Eze over the coming season or two.

They're so reliant on him that it could go either way, Palace could go down or they could actually use the money to rebuild better. I'd suggest similar though, I think they have to try and find a way to exist in the Premier League without him and doing that with his transfer fee in the bag would be a good way to start that process.

Whether I'd trust Patrick Vieira to handle that transition is another thing entirely, though.

• Like 1

I think he's a little overrated so personally I'd move him on. He goes missing more often than he has great games (though he's excellent when he fancies it) His value will only go down from here. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Just reading up on Fulham and there fans are saying the delay in Parker leaving is that he wanted £2m in compensation from Fulham for him handing in his notice.

Maybe he doesn't know how loyalty payments work? 😅

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Maybe he doesn't know how loyalty payments work? 😅

I wish I could do this at work. I am off to a rival so you know you now owe me the next  two years wages.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm slightly surprised he took the job when he was so revered at Liverpool, and with locals hanging "We know where you live" banners outside the house he owns there. They actually hung them on the wrong house, but the thought was there.

• Haha 2

I see Nuno Santo has been given the Tottenham job. Not sure how good a fit he'll be there. Seems like the type of manager thst could fall out with Mr Levy pretty easily. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I see Nuno Santo has been given the Tottenham job. Not sure how good a fit he'll be there. Seems like the type of manager thst could fall out with Mr Levy pretty easily. 

Be interesting to see how long he lasts. Most recent managers have managed to fall out (or at least have terminal disagreements) with Levy.

In other news I see Man Utd have signed Sancho from Dortmund for £73m.

Imagine the rebuild Boro could do with that kind of money. 🤑

11 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Be interesting to see how long he lasts. Most recent managers have managed to fall out (or at least have terminal disagreements) with Levy.

In other news I see Man Utd have signed Sancho from Dortmund for £73m.

Imagine the rebuild Boro could do with that kind of money. 🤑

Imagine how much we could waste with that kind of money 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1