oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Just now, Old Codger said:

very possible..  also I expect police have a lot of other things that they could devote their resources to rather than something of that nature...  

I just think he knew he was likely to be in some bother, either with his wife, his employer, or both, and he's tried to make out like he'd been set up in some way.  I think what actually happened was that some fellas in their 30's/40's spotted some young models and figured there might be the opportunity for a good time.  Meanwhile, some lasses in their early 20's spotted a famous wealthy bloke and figured that there might be the opportunity for a good time in a different way or at least a free night out.  Both groups using each other essentially.

• Like 2
  • Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neverbefore

• Borodane

• Brunners

• wilsoncgp

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just think he knew he was likely to be in some bother, either with his wife, his employer, or both, and he's tried to make out like he'd been set up in some way.  I think what actually happened was that some fellas in their 30's/40's spotted some young models and figured there might be the opportunity for a good time.  Meanwhile, some lasses in their early 20's spotted a famous wealthy bloke and figured that there might be the opportunity for a good time in a different way or at least a free night out.  Both groups using each other essentially.

On a positive of sorts at least he seems to have learned to pull out of the tackle instead of following through.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

On a positive of sorts at least he seems to have learned to pull out of the tackle instead of following through.

Two ends to a night that end up with something all over the bedsheets. 😬

• Haha 2

If you need some football excitement .. during this summer break ..  Fc Midtjylland v Celtic is about to start ekstra time after the second leg also ended 1-1 ... 

It could go to pennalties ..  This stream is fairly good .. Warning: Scottisch  language

http://www.usagoals.video/c/football/champions-league-qualifying-second-round-second-leg/28-07-2021/midtjylland-vs-celtic/2/

42 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

BYE BYE CELTIC! 

GET IN!

Very pleasing scoreline.

Though it's spoiled somewhat by the fact they're still on Europa League qualifying.

It's harder to get knocked out of European football than to stay in right now.

• Like 1

Well done Midtjylland, and good luck in the competition, but honestly, Celtic are in a real mess right now. I cannot see how their new manager is the right fit for a club needing root-and-branch rebuilding, and I feel Rangers under Gerrard are going to go from strength to strength this season.

Funny (yet also quite sad) how Scottish football goes through these lengthy cycles of one-club dominance while the other flounders and falls apart. I think it'll be a good few years before Celtic win the SPL again.

• Like 2

Looks like the Oirish are having a good night in Europe..  should be a few quid in the bank for Bohemians and Larne...  though Steuea appear to have not fared so well

18 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Looks like the Oirish are having a good night in Europe..  should be a few quid in the bank for Bohemians and Larne...  though Steuea appear to have not fared so well

Dundalk won as well OC 👍

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

So that means everybody got through... hopefully some good opponents in next round rather than trips to Kazakhstan 🙂 

Yes I think they are all still going although it is an even further watered down version of European football 

6 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

So that means everybody got through... hopefully some good opponents in next round rather than trips to Kazakhstan 🙂 

Almaty is an awesome night out 👍

11 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Yes I think they are all still going although it is an even further watered down version of European football 

I suppose it is, though I still think anything that gives the minnows a chance of a bit of the cash has to be good, especially in the current situation...  the lads from Skibbereen did well too  

• Like 2