• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Also just on that video. The part where Purslow talks about "replacing" Grealish with 3 players...gives me serious throwbacks to this scene in Moneyball...

Yep, was the first thing I thought of. Replacing him in the aggregate.

Just went on Transfermarkt to check out Derbys squad. They have 13 players and two of those are injured, arguably two of their stars in Bielik and Knight and their captain Lawrence (what a fitting captain for that club) is rumoured to be on his way out. They have no central defenders no right sided midfieldes and one 34 year old striker. The future is bright for that club.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Just went on Transfermarkt to check out Derbys squad. They have 13 players and two of those are injured, arguably two of their stars in Bielik and Knight and their captain Lawrence (what a fitting captain for that club) is rumoured to be on his way out. They have no central defenders no right sided midfieldes and one 34 year old striker. The future is bright for that club.

This is why they're trying to push so hard for the EFL to let them sign more than the 4 free agents they're currently allowed & on higher wages too. They have just over 1 and a half hours to get everything sorted with the EFL and signed by the players to register them for tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Perhaps worth saying there's zero chance they're selling anyone in the current situation.

18 minutes ago, Brunners said:

This is why they're trying to push so hard for the EFL to let them sign more than the 4 free agents they're currently allowed & on higher wages too. They have just over 1 and a half hours to get everything sorted with the EFL and signed by the players to register them for tomorrow.

I reckon they will just take the loss and try to get some sympathy. Perhaps lose a few games before making signings.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I reckon they will just take the loss and try to get some sympathy. Perhaps lose a few games before making signings.

If they don't sign anyone before this game & are forced to play their youth players again, they won't be able to make any signings.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Grim 🤣

Why are they wasting a spot on Allsop? They already have Marshal and Roos. I hope that third player is Ravel Morisson🤞

19 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Why are they wasting a spot on Allsop? They already have Marshal and Roos. I hope that third player is Ravel Morisson🤞

It isn't. I think he's moved on. He posted this then quickly deleted it, he has also unfollowed Derby apparently:

The keeper is a weird one. I wonder if they expect one of their other GKs to move on to free up money maybe?

Would be a good time to put in a low bid for Marshall as competition..  he makes errors now and again, but good quality in general..  would be an ideal place to send youngsters for experience..  almost guaranteed appearances.