• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Payero said:

If anybody fancies a laugh 

https://dcfcfans.uk/forum/4-derby-county-forum/

The Takeover Update thread by any chance? Or just the meltdowns in general over there?

If it was any club other than Derby County, I would genuinely feel sorry for their supporters.

But it's Wayne Rooney's Derby County, so *** 'em.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The Takeover Update thread by any chance? Or just the meltdowns in general over there?

If it was any club other than Derby County, I would genuinely feel sorry for their supporters.

But it's Wayne Rooney's Derby County, so *** 'em.

It's just the flip-flop attitude for me. How many of their fans lorded it over everyone that Mel Morris kept winning his battles. Kept doing what he wanted to and got away with it. Now they're appalled at him when the chickens have come home to roost.

I quite like Derby but this kind of stuff now looks even more stupid than it originally did.

image.thumb.png.92baffec1bc9c2364389b238f74084ca.png

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It's just the flip-flop attitude for me. How many of their fans lorded it over everyone that Mel Morris kept winning his battles. Kept doing what he wanted to and got away with it. Now they're appalled at him when the chickens have come home to roost.

I quite like Derby but this kind of stuff now looks even more stupid than it originally did.

image.thumb.png.92baffec1bc9c2364389b238f74084ca.png

ERfnEoYWsAQWfa3.jpg

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

RIP Herr Muller..   the best striker I have ever seen..  (personal opinion, but I have seen one or two)

Only watched old footage of him but looked a player, proper goalscorer.

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

2 goals and 1 assist from Braithwaite .. Messi who? 😄

720 more games and he might even live up to that.....   or not 🙂

this is his big chance,  up to him to take it

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Derby have signed Jagielka and Baldock to add a little pace to their side for Saturday. 

they've also had their deadline for their accounts extended from tomorrow till next Tuesday, 24th August.