• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neverbefore

• Borodane

• Brunners

• wilsoncgp

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Very good idea of those players to just wing it and assume nobody in Brazil watches the premier league

Haha, that was my thoughts too. If they genuinly lied about being in England in the past 10 days they take stupidity to a whole new level.

52 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Very good idea of those players to just wing it and assume nobody in Brazil watches the premier league

Would it be the individual players or the AFA? I don't know how it works for internationals like this, do all the players do their own forms or is everything handled by the organisation?

On 9/4/2021 at 6:08 PM, Old Codger said:

good wins for Marske, Stockton and Whitby in the Cup, but a special mention to Newton Aycliffe for a rather impressive away victory. 

earlier report on the BBC of a 15-4 away victory for Aycliffe seem to have been slightly wrong..  they actually lost 1-0..  so much for fact checking 🙂

Great to have international football back with Denmark playing like this. Absolutely demolishing all other teams in the group. The way the team has changed since Hjulmand took over is impressive. Hareide had built a really solid team but this attacking stuff is something else. Brilliant football. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Six games played: 18 points and 22-0 GD

eye good side the danes. they are infact a top international team right now. who else can we class as a top international side?

Denmark

England

France

Belgium

Germany

Portugal

Italy

Spain

Argentina

Brazil

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

eye good side the danes. they are infact a top international team right now. who else can we class as a top international side?

Denmark

England

France

Belgium

Germany

Portugal

Italy

Spain

Argentina

Brazil

I think the Dutch are starting to produce another decent group. I think they would have fared better at the Euros if VVD was available. 

On another note its sad to see how far Ireland have fallen. For the first time in my life they have gone from being there or thereabouts in qualifying. Obviously doesn't help when the likes of Grealish and Rice have chosen to represent another country but from the Charlton era they always seemed to be 3-4 very good players.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think the Dutch are starting to produce another decent group. I think they would have fared better at the Euros if VVD was available. 

On another note its sad to see how far Ireland have fallen. For the first time in my life they have gone from being there or thereabouts in qualifying. Obviously doesn't help when the likes of Grealish and Rice have chosen to represent another country but from the Charlton era they always seemed to be 3-4 very good players.

We were good against Serbia. Were playing some half decent football but it's just not clicking... Yet. A lot of our more promising players are very young so hopefully things will look rosier in 2 to 3 years time 

Fingers crossed I would always class Ireland as my 2nd team given my family roots. You never know Kavanagh might be one of the new talents. They have been unlucky with Portugal and Serbia although they went and got beat by Luxembourg and drew with Azerbaijan something you wouldn't expect even with the current crop. 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Seems to be the settled 1st team now. Can't fault it really.

And all it took was grealish to move to man city for 100mil to get into the starting line up!