oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

A competitive international fixture during qualifying! Hurrah!

Well its good for our players to have a proper footballing test, but a lot of whats been going on is...unnecessary, to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I think its just incidents that have been going on all half coming to the boil.

The officiating has been ridiculously one-sided. The ref just kept telling our lads to calm down when they were justifiably *** off. So I'm guessing some stuff boiled over at the end.

Just had another thought: German match officials. Where does Lewandowski play? Bet he speaks the language well. Actually I'm guessing quite a few Poles speak it to some degree.

youtube fashion GIF

Don’t think the Germans and the Poles have the best relationship tho 😳

The Poles are not there to make up numbers and yes we can argue the ref is out of his depth, really bias but we are playing to Poland’s strength. 
I see a very interesting second half coming up.. wonder if both teams finish with 11 on the pitch 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well its good for our players to have a proper footballing test, but a lot of whats been going on is...unnecessary, to say the least.

I agree so let’s see if we can rise above it. We have a decent record against Poland so really it is a test 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Don’t think the Germans and the Poles have the best relationship tho 😳

But we have a worse relationship with Europe...everyone hates the English remember? 😉

• Haha 1

Did you know the Polish last name donates where they come from with SKY meaning FROM? Almost all Female name end with an A. 
OK useless but interesting 

BOROSKI 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Was that poor keeping or just a great goal? Deadly bend on it but the keeper looked nailed to the floor.

Looked from the front-on view like Wotcher Sexy was expecting his defender to head it clear...then was left a bit flat-footed when he missed it.

On a side note that Glick is a bloody cart horse. Should be pulling a plough in a field instead of playing football.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Was that poor keeping or just a great goal? Deadly bend on it but the keeper looked nailed to the floor.

maybe a bit of both? It definitely looked like it moved really late, which can make it very difficult for a goalkeeper.

• Like 1