• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Man Utd fans crying into their prawn sandwiches.

Man Utd 0 - 4 Liverpool (HT) 😮

This could be the end for Solskjaer (especially if it gets worse second half).

Wonder if they'll ask Fergie to come out of retirement?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I wonder if there will be some articles in the Manchester Evening News later on, explaining how it's not the manager's fault.

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Now Ole can blame the ref, phew!

While I didn't feel Pogba's challenge was a stone cold red card, I felt he was pretty lenient at other times. Utd could have finished with 9 players.

I got the distinct impression the players were actually trying to get Ole sacked. It was like watching some of Boro's worse games of recent times.

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Don’t like United so enjoyed every goal. Fergus face and Ole scratching his head was priceless 😂 

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

While I didn't feel Pogba's challenge was a stone cold red card, I felt he was pretty lenient at other times. Utd could have finished with 9 players.

I got the distinct impression the players were actually trying to get Ole sacked. It was like watching some of Boro's worse games of recent times.

Any players that goes studs up should be charged with assault. Pogba was rightly sent off and should be given a season ban. 

In an alternative reality, Lindelof and Maguire signed for us...  if that is what you get for £110 million, then Bamba must still be worth a bit more..  wins more in one half than they have all season. Jesting aside, I have seen better defenders playing for less fashionable that can consistently produce better performances but I suppose they are helped by other team members that are willing to get stuck in too rather than stand and watch them struggle   

12 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Well the result gives a new meaning to “give me five” 😂

I think five may well be banned in a certain part of Manchester. 
How old is your child err 4.99, how much is that £4.99 

Would you like a can of four plus one alive? Can you lend me half a tenner? 

yep i got a warped sense of satisfaction seeing that capitulation by the media darlings. grate as watching boro win was and the cricket later that day, this rounded off a lovely weekend sports for me(final note to the bengals too).

re the sending off, i thought pogba was slightly unfortunate VAR got involved otherwise he may have got away with a yellow , Ronaldo though is incredibly lucky to have stayed on the pitch for his first half assault on jota.

American billionaire about to bid on Derby county. Maybe not what we'd want here, but just goes to show that the people who consistently say "no one would ever invest in us" aren't paying attention.