Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Looks like covid passports will be used for premier league grounds, while 90% of the players on the pitch are unvaxxed.

Going by the Gazette, we'll be affected by this too. Any gathering with more than 10,000 attendees will be having to do the same according to the rules they're setting out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Neverbefore

    1407

  • Borodane

    1358

  • Brunners

    1295

  • wilsoncgp

    1118

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Presumably proof of vaccination in some form required (just had booster, so should be OK..)  but do we know if checking will be done at turnstile or at a short distance away to avoid bottlenecks and delays. wouldn't want to be stuck in a line in the cold if I can avoid it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Presumably proof of vaccination in some form required (just had booster, so should be OK..)  but do we know if checking will be done at turnstile or at a short distance away to avoid bottlenecks and delays. wouldn't want to be stuck in a line in the cold if I can avoid it 


We've had this in Scotland for a while now. There's an app for your phone which shows a QR code they can scan (not that they often scan it), or you can download and print a paper copy. As of a couple of days ago, apparently you can show a negative LFT too, but I'm not sure how that works as in do you have to stand there for 15 minutes while it develops or can you bring one from home?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Presumably proof of vaccination in some form required (just had booster, so should be OK..)  but do we know if checking will be done at turnstile or at a short distance away to avoid bottlenecks and delays. wouldn't want to be stuck in a line in the cold if I can avoid it 

Proof of vaccination or negative LFT, by the sounds of it.

Not sure yet how it's going to work (we're trying to figure it out through MSF right now), we'll hopefully find out more before the Bournemouth game, even if its just by virtue of seeing how it works at Stoke.

With it being a televised game too, I imagine it will be a little less busy. Best advice I can give right now is to get there earlier, if it's an option for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:


We've had this in Scotland for a while now. There's an app for your phone which shows a QR code they can scan (not that they often scan it), or you can download and print a paper copy. As of a couple of days ago, apparently you can show a negative LFT too, but I'm not sure how that works as in do you have to stand there for 15 minutes while it develops or can you bring one from home?

I've not done it myself but I believe the LFT tests have a QR code on them that you can scan so maybe it's something like do the test, scan the code, display the negative result on your phone, hopefully via the NHS app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I've not done it myself but I believe the LFT tests have a QR code on them that you can scan so maybe it's something like do the test, scan the code, display the negative result on your phone, hopefully via the NHS app.

Just had a check, if you report your LFT result using the QR code, they text you back a "report received" message, which you can use as proof for the next 24 hours. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

or a printer..  (never needed one)..  have got paper card proving I had both jabs but getting a bit tatty

I just had a look, apparently you can ring 119 and request the NHS send you a paper copy. Apparently 119 is the NHS Covid Pass service and it should come within 5 working days. Might be worth doing today if you have time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Presumably proof of vaccination in some form required (just had booster, so should be OK..)  but do we know if checking will be done at turnstile or at a short distance away to avoid bottlenecks and delays. wouldn't want to be stuck in a line in the cold if I can avoid it 

Can't imagine the vaccine passports will be a problem for the majority of OneBoro's armchair super fans 🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, I am one of those unfortunates that have followed them by going to the ground for many years (proof of insanity is said to be repeating the same action and getting the same results but not being able to change to something more logical). However...  as Wilson advised, I have conversed with a very pleasant lady from Northern Ireland who has faithfully promised to send a pass in time for next game. So hopefully the government keeps its word (for once) and I am sorted.  

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...