oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I have a huge amount of sympathy for Derby, Morris's tenure was a disgrace and I personally don't really agree with SG pushing it any further, they've been punished enough and the *** that caused it is long gone, all that's left is fans. 

All that said, they aren't going to get any real sympathy with threads and attitudes like that.  The fault of this lies with Morris, not Gibson not Wicombe.  They need to turn their gaze inward and quit talk of SG having the EFL in his pocket, the EFL hate Boro, they've never helped us with anything ever, that *** talk should stop 

• Like 2
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Regardless of what Derby fans do at the Riverside, they're a bit deluded if they think the football world will rally around their cause... Most fans of other clubs will be indifferent, others will think they're getting their just desserts for cheating. 

If they cause any trouble they may even put potential buyers off from the bad PR. 

derby fans taking it a bit personal aren't they. well ignorance is bliss i guess. still ignorant now of how their owners were cheating *** and this caused other clubs to suffer. gibbo one of the few that wouldnt stand for it. they should all be angry and thermselves for being mugged off by their own club. so funny seeing them now. they were all gloating at how clever he was cheating the system at the time. hahaha to them.

• Like 4

Just to remind everyone. This is the complete and utter crap those poor Derby fans were putting on social media at the time. The chicken has come home to roost. Absolutely nobody to blame here except Derby 

image.png.630f6b6c7d93e64a0afc934c5f5d380f.png

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Just to remind everyone. This is the complete and utter crap those poor Derby fans were putting on social media at the time. The chicken has come home to roost. Absolutely nobody to blame here except Derby 

image.png.630f6b6c7d93e64a0afc934c5f5d380f.png

Why did they include Leeds and Forest? I can't remember what their involvement was now.

1 hour ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I’m trying to remember the help aid and support that Derby County and it’s fans offered us during the long weeks of 1986, and then trying to remember what the views of the current Derby supporters are regarding Boro fans. 

1 minute ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Why did they include Leeds and Forest? I can't remember what their involvement was now.

Derby will include Forest and Leeds any chance they can if they think they can gloat.

6 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think Leeds was the spygate incident when Bielsa had somebody go to watch Derby train.

The Leeds rivalry goes back to the 70s with Clough and Revie. 

• Like 2