• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Just now, Old Codger said:

must be a while since one team had two seven goal away victories in the Championship or old Division 2 in the same season..   a new record ? 

Not sure about two 0-7 wins in a season, but I still think of them all as League Divisions. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I can think of two out of work managers that would have them as promotion contenders within a few weeks 🙂     not too far for them to travel either 

Now then Ronnie, It’s Blacky, yeah Pauno has just got the chop at Reading and guess what, Colins just been on the phone, we are getting the band back together! I have only just re started doing my *** Kitchen as well. ***

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I can see Derby catching Reading.

Derby are 11 points behind them but over the last five games Derby have won 10 points to Readings 5. Reading have a game in hand but losing to Kidderminster then hammered at home to Fulham and in form Boro up next I can't see where their next point is coming from. They have to act immediately if they are to stay up.

Immediately after we play them!

• Like 1

Crazy to think that in just 24 games, Fulham have scored 29 more goals than we have managed in 25 games. 58 goals in 24 games is ridiculous. 24 in 24 for Mitrovic who is clearly way too good for this league.

• Like 1

Well that was a strange game. Just been watching Tunisia V Mali in the Afcon. The ref blew the final whistle on 85mins. There was uproar. 🤣
There was a sending off and a dozen fouls in the second half. Should have been a minimum of 5 mins added time.
And we complain about our refs.

11 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Well that was a strange game. Just been watching Tunisia V Mali in the Afcon. The ref blew the final whistle on 85mins. There was uproar. 🤣
There was a sending off and a dozen fouls in the second half. Should have been a minimum of 5 mins added time.
And we complain about our refs.

Coaches being told to leave their press conferences as they're going to finish up the final 4 minutes or so...

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Coaches being told to leave their press conferences as they're going to finish up the final 4 minutes or so...

Game meant to restart with the 4th official reffing, but Mali refusing to play.